Greetings Fellow JSU Alums and Supporters of JSU!
The impact of COVID-19 is changing daily, and our thoughts are with you and your families during this time. Metro Atlanta Chapter joins the efforts to social distance and will do our part to protect and care for each other and the community. The challenges we face are enormous and we plan to manage our respective organizations in a different way than we have done. We are clear about where we want to take Metro Atlanta Chapter. We need to grow. We need to do projects in order to prosper for our students. We need you to commit to do what it takes as we strive to adopt students that desire to be trained and groomed to be better leaders. Through your efforts we will continue to uphold our reputation as the "premier chapter" of the National Alumni Association.
In addition to our mission, this year the JSU Metro Atlanta Chapter Alumni Association will work to accomplish the following objectives:
• Be of direct assistance to the both college and high school students for the purpose of career resources, awarding of scholarships, and participating in role-model programs.
• Publish a quarterly newsletter for members and for use in membership drives.
• Be of assistance to GA students as a campus connect channel
• Conduct fund-raisers to support our scholarship activities and to publicize our association.
• Provide information about the university and membership at games and other alumni related activities.
We have some very exciting events coming your way and I encourage each one of you to stay connected, get involved and help us as we continue to work hard for Jackson State University. We are not just conducting business as usual. We are implementing new initiatives and activities.
Thank you for your commitment and continued support of our alma mater and the JSU National Alumni Association, Metro Atlanta Chapter. As President, it is a privilege to work for you, my fellow alumni as we remain committed to ONE JSU. Let’s continue to make J-S-YOU proud! It brings me great joy to represent our chapter.
Deborah C. Taylor, President
JSUNAA Metro Atlanta Chapter
President, Deborah C. Taylor
Copyright © 2018 JSUNAA Metro Atlanta Chapter, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
JSUNAA MAC | PO Box 57122 | Atlanta, GA 30343 | 404-266-7933 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder